CNMS - COMPEX Central Network Management System
CNMS interfaces shows the list of available wireless networks available.
The Compex Network Management System (CNMS) is a software that provides centralized management for all CompexWRT Access Points (APs) within your network. It is a portable application that runs on Windows PCs. Its simplified interface is user friendly and intuitive.
List of Features
Client Access Point (AP) Tabs
- WI-FI SON
- Hy-FI Security Settings
Dashboard Tabs relate to the meta information of multiple APs.
AP Tabs show information pertaining to a single AP only.
For detailed operation of the AP settings, please refer to the CompexWRT Section.
The easy way to obtain information is to enter your keyword into the Search Box at the top of this Wiki.
The CNMS manages Access Points / Routers containing the following models of Embedded Boards:
- The WPJ342 Series (in MMJ342, MMJ342 Plus etc.)
- The WPJ344 Series (in MMN344, MMZ344, MMJ344 etc.)
- The WPJ531 Series (in MMN531, MMZ531, MMJ531 etc.)
- The WPJ558 Series (in MMN558, MMZ558 etc.)
- The WPJ563 Series (in MMZ563, MMJ563 etc.)
- The WPJ428 Board with CompexWRT or Kosong Firmware
- The WPQ864 Board with CompexWRT or Kosong Firmware
CNMS v1.7.14 available here: https://downloads.compex.com.sg/?dir=uploads/CNMS/v1.7.14-b180608
Host Management PC Operating System for running CNMS: Microsoft Windows.
Firmware for Client Access Point: CNMS v1.7.14 is only compatible with QSDK v2.4.19 b170614 and QSDK v3.0.9 b170614 onward. Firmware available here:
Please refer to CNMS : Changelog.
- 1 List of Features
- 1.1 Dashboard Tabs
- 1.2 Client Access Point (AP) Tabs
- 2 How this CNMS Wiki is organized
- 3 Supported Products
- 4 System Requirements
- 5 Download Links
- 6 Getting Started and Adding an AP
- 7 Changelog